❝ No matter how hard and difficult it is, I will always smile like an idiot ❞
Unforgettable love
Tuesday, August 27, 2013 | 0 comments

Love is a bad memory. Love is a hurt memory. When will things be okay? When will the sun rise again? Are all farewells this. Love is love only when it hurts. When will things be okay? When will the sun rise again? Are all farewells this painful to death. I’m choked up and I can’t even breathe. Time goes by but it’s no use. Please heal my heart so I can smile a little. 

This headache won’t get better. I pull my pillow into my arms. The thorns keep piercing my heart. I scream in my unlit room. This severe cold won’t get better. I swallow two, three pills without water. A dirty morning, a severe cold. Why am I coughing again? Though I’m sick to death, I only think of you. I guess you really are my medicine. I guess the story is already over. I am crying. 

I need a painkiller. Help me take my pain away. I always thought you were a harmful person to me. Ma mistake. I can’t live without you. I can’t even take care of my body. What do I do? At this rate, this will kill me. Though I’m sick to death, I only think of you. I guess you really are my medicine. I guess the story is already over. I am crying. 

I want to hang onto the leaving footsteps. And beg but. I’m so sick that I don’t even have that kind of courage. This headache won’t get better. This severe cold won’t get better. Love isn’t finding me again. He won’t pick up my phone calls....... 
4:55 PM

Message(s)

Credits

layout by inexplicable
inspired by optica

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*