❝ No matter how hard and difficult it is, I will always smile like an idiot ❞
Sleep Walking (スリープウォーキング)
Saturday, June 29, 2013 | 1 comments

Konnichiwa Yujin! It seems a long time I didn't update my blog. I was too busy :( Okay now I would tell you about my... err.. my night... last night... My sister told me that i had sleep walking -.- WKWKWK :D I can't believe it.

It started from my sister. She woke me and wanted to sleep beside me. She told me that I sleep too rugged -.- Isn't true? I don't know :3 Then suddenly i woke up. OMG? What have I did? hehe. I walked out from my room and talked to her "lama lagi". KEKEKKE~ it is very embarrassing -.- I don't know what i am talking about. *Weird*

Kekeke~ When my sister tells me about my sleep walking + Talking.... ARghhhhhhhhhhhh..... I don't know how to say. Just Allah knows how my heart feel like :3 I think this is my first time "having" sleep walking.. My mother jusy laugh at me... and she can't stop laughing. KEKEKEKE~

So the conclusion we must read bedtime prayer or wash our feet before sleep. If not you will get bad dreams during sleep. OMG!! So scary!!!! KEKKE~~ Crazy me :3 Okay byebye.

Sorry if my english is not good enough -.- But I've try my best ^^


11:17 PM

Message(s)

Credits

layout by inexplicable
inspired by optica

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*