❝ No matter how hard and difficult it is, I will always smile like an idiot ❞
Without word -English translation
Saturday, December 22, 2012 | 0 comments

I shouldn't have done that 
I should've ignored it 
Like something I could not see 
Like something I cannot see 
Ah... yeah 
I shouldn't have ever looked at you 
I should've ran away 
I should've acted like I didn't hear 
Like something I could not hear 
Like something I cannot hear ah... yeah... 
I shouldn't have listened to my heart at all 
Without a word 
You showed me what love is 
Without a word 
You gave me your love 
You even made me hold my breath 
Waiting for you 
But you ran away like this 
Without a word, you left me 
Without a word, you threw me away 
What should I say next? 
My closed lips were surprised 
Coming without words 
Why does it hurt so much? 
Why does it keep on hurting me? 
Even though you're not here anymore 
Though everything is the same 
Without a word 
You showed me love 
Without a word 
You gave me your love 
You made me hold my breath 
Waiting for you 
But you run away like this 
Without a word, you left me 
Without a word you threw me away 
What should I say next? 
My closed lips were surprised 
Without a word my tears fell 
Without a word my heart breaks 
Without a word, I will wait for your love 
Without a word, I'm hurt because of love 
I zone out 
I became a fool 
I cried as I look up at the sky 
Without a word, goodbyes found me 
Without a word, goodbyes came to me 
I think my heart was surprised 
I couldn't even prepare to send you away 
Without a word it came 
Without a word it went 
Without a word it left 
Like a fever before 
I'll only hurt you for a while 
And will only left you scars in the end


Seriously selama ni aku memang tak suka lagu korea. tapi cerita korea memang aku gilakan. Tapi satu lagu ni betul-betul buat aku tetarik. lagu ni tak sedap mana tapi lyrics translation dia yg buat aku tertarik. cuba tengok lyrics bahasa english dekat atas ni. Memang aku suka gila lyrics ni. And aku akan try buat lagu ni dari korea ke bahasa english guna guitar. Sebab salah satu cita-cita aku (selain doktor) aku nak jadi penulis lyrics/novel. okey bye that's all for today. Arogato!



Sila ke OLDER post
6:36 AM

Message(s)

Credits

layout by inexplicable
inspired by optica

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*