❝ No matter how hard and difficult it is, I will always smile like an idiot ❞
Just for you bestie :)
Thursday, December 13, 2012 | 0 comments


I don't have to worry anymore, cause you will be by my side when I cry 
You always smile at me 
I am blessed because you always shine before me 
Things that we have missed hastily at time, that's the way it is 
Faces that always being looked at 
Forever hugging each other 
Your smile has helped me endless time, you know 
Thank you thank you Best Friend 
These plenty happiness that I felt at this moment 
All the friends that I have here, you the best present 
I am blessed because you always be by our side 
Surely things that I have accomplished here, those things too give me strength 
Faces that always being looked at 
Forever hugging each other 
All of your smile has helped me endless time, you know 
Thank you thank you Best Friend 
Things that we have missed hastily at time, that's the way it is 
Faces that always being looked at 
Forever hugging each other 
Your smile has helped me endless time, you know 
Thank you thank you Best Friend 
Always always always my Best Friend

Shafierra Armiella :)
3:25 AM

Message(s)

Credits

layout by inexplicable
inspired by optica

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*