❝ No matter how hard and difficult it is, I will always smile like an idiot ❞
Pepatah Sejati, LOL
Sunday, July 1, 2012 | 0 comments
BROKEN........

1.  When I hear a song and reminds me of you, it means that I finally forget you.

2. Don't you hate it when you cry over the things you can't have. When you're the little girl, it was that special toy. Now it is that SPECIAL BOY?

3. I hate getting flashbacks from things I don't want to remember.

4. I understand. But i don't care.

5. Because I'm not the kind of girl guys fall in love with.

6. Dear Ex's, just because I'm nice to you, doesn't mean I want you back. Sincerely, We broke up for a reason.

7. I...Don't Feel.....Anything.... 

8. A bad woman is the sort of woman a man never gets tired of.

9. I hate how I can't imagine anything with anyone else because I imagined it all with you.

10. People say hate is the STRONG word, but so is LOVE and people throw that around like it's NOTHING

11. I can't keep sleeping in your bed if you keep missing me in your head.

12. All those lyrics and past are about you, I'm just praying you'll notice.

13. I hate to fight. I like to love. But I'l fight. For what I love.

14. We either love or hate each other.

15. Don't just say it. Show it

16. Inhale love. Exhale hate

17. I love to shop but I hate spending my money.

18. Hate may win some bettles but love wins  in the end.

19. I secretly hate every other girl who talks to you. I wish it was me

20. I hate finding out the truth from someone else.

21. I didn't see anybody important today. So I'll wear these same clothes tommorrow

22. I hate finding a reason to feel bad for a person who would be much easier to hate.

23. I've always thought that I hate you. But now I miss you.

24. Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more that i injures the hated.

25. I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate.

26. I hate your phone calls in the middle of the day. Because all day do is just remind me that my baby is so far away.

27. Love me because you want me. Not because you told you to.

28. Just because you're unsure, feelings doesn't give you the right to fuck with my feelings too 

29. The truth is.... It's hurt knowing the tears you cry, aren't for me

30. I didn't stop loving you. You just stopped noticing it

31. Sometimes the best revenge is to smile, move on and do nothing.

32. What hurts is knowing the people you can't live without, can live without you.

33. Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know me or my pain

34. Saying, It's not you it's me to make you feel less guilty for my pain

35. Someday, somehow You'll love me back.

36. They say  everything happens for a reason but why can't I be your reason for everything

37. Love fucking hurts

38. HATE is the four-letter words. LOVE is the four-letter lie

39. The less you know, the less You'll get hurt

40. I Really hate you :(

I don't have time to hate people who hate me because I'm too busy loving people who love me
3:32 AM

Message(s)

Credits

layout by inexplicable
inspired by optica

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*